Monday, November 5, 2012

One Year!

One Year ago, Garden of Eden started.

Now, we're here to interview the first half of the heirs!


Now, we have a question for Prim, from Parker. He wants to know what the hell you were thinking when you abandoned 'our' child! Along with that, we have a question from Dreamy, wondering why you were so senseless to your ONLY daughter.

Prim sighs and blinks back a tear as she tries to answer:
Look, Parker. There's something very interes--

They know about your powers...get on with it...
She rolls her eyes and continues:
Yeah, well, I wasn't allowed to tell anybody when I was alive. It would've been much easier to explain, then!
Anyway. Our family and the ability to do things with our eyes. Mine was to heal. Somehow, it ended up that my daughter caused anger. Don't forget that her father left before me. He looked in her eyes happily, and then her eyes caused him to get so angry--he turned into a different man. He acted as though he hated me. Every time I looked at that girl, I saw him. The man I loved with all my life, and I knew that she caused him to leave me. When I looked at her, I couldn't help but…to want to hurt her. She hurt me so deeply…but it's not fair to call me senseless!
Have you ever felt like that? I loved her, I truly did. I left because of selfish reasons, because she ruined my life, but I also left her because I could never be a good mother to her. My family could do much better by her.
Once I left, I regretted it, but I couldn't turn back. I couldn't be hurt more. The best way for me to love my own daughter was to stay away from her.

Bay! Dreamy asks, "why were you never lucky in love. I feel bad that you were never able to be happy?"

Bay smiles:
Thanks, Dreamy. I thought about this a lot, especially after someone would leave me. The only reason I can think is because of my power. People lusted after me all the time. They only ever wanted sex, they never cared to learn who I truly was. It was hard to make connections with someone when you couldn't look in their eyes without causing them to get horny. I had plenty of partners in sex, but none that wanted me for life.

Eden pats her daughter's back:
I'm sorry, baby. Never forget that even after you left, I was always there for you.

Speaking of being there for Bay, Dreamy was wondering, Eden, what happened to you and your other kids once Bay took over?

Eden smiles:
I continued living with Jason, mostly. I truly did love him. We raised the rest of our children happily. Jason died shortly after Yarrow's 19th birthday, and I died four months later.

He would also like to know, Did you ever fully adjust to mortality and human life?

Eden smirked:
I can't say I ever fully adjusted. I still dreamt of my days with my Devine days. I missed a lot about home, but I guess I was pretty happy in the human realm. My human life turned out pretty well, but I would be lying if I said I didn't wait to go back to the Devine realm.

He has one last question: Did any of your other children inherit powers?

Eden giggled:
Oh, yes. The stories are rather hilarious. All of my daughters have powers. Some could make people happy, others made people sad. The powers only go to daughters, though. None of my sons had powers, but I am not sure if their daughters would have powers. Linden got married but not until he was much older and they decided against children, and Thistle had one son.

Thank you! There is just one last comment, for Azalea.

Azalea squeals:
Really? Me! Oh my gosh!! What did they say?!

Dreamy wanted to tell you  "I loved your generation you are super duper adorable!! :D"

Azalea smiles brightly:
I'm so glad you liked it!! I liked my life too. What did you like? Did you like my unicorns? I loved my unicorns! And I loved my Geoffrey!! And my babies were adorable, although making them was kinda icky! But they were totally worth it. I'm so glad you liked it!!

Thank you, girls, for spending some time with us!

If anybody has any questions, leave them below and we'll add them in!!

Also, expect a few new chapters by the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Parker NO! You may not comment. CALM YOURSELF MAN! Loved it, Katie, but I am holding Parker back and yeah. OW! Okay, metal hand hurts! Parker David Rain! I swear the man is just . . . yeah.

    ReplyDelete